Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today…September 1, 2008
Outside my Window…Cloudy, fairly cool
I am thinking…About going up to the Parkway for a picnic.
I am thankful for…This day.
From the kitchen…Coffee maker making:)
I am wearing…Worn, loose, dark blue jeans, light blue shirt and barefoot. (Soon to be wearing muddy boots!:).
I am reading…A Lantern in her Hand and the Bible, Ezekiel, to be exact.
I am hoping…
To still get Liberty if the person doesn't call.
I am hearing…Keyboard, computer vent, Classical music, my mom talking to my Mae-ma.

Around the house…
Fairly clean.
One of my favorite things
…My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.com
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
…Nothing much.
I accomplished since last week:
Making a habit out of putting baby powder in my bed before I go to sleep! :P
Here is a picture I want to share with you...
(Off of Google....again...:)

No comments: