Monday, November 30, 2009

Home-made Tribute to Red


I had promised Red a tribute, and since the real thing is still under-way, here is a home-made one that I did in honor of his 29th birthday. You may have to turn the volume up pretty loud to hear the music. If I am correct, the music is called "Snow and Roses" from Celtic Christmas. I love this piece of music. =D

Although it may be a little sad, I know that my horse is happy. =D

I love you, Red! Happy Birthday!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

P.S. Be sure and pause my playlist music!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so far it is wonderful! he reminds me of my Jeb...Happy Birthday to Red!

Abigail Pruence said...

Hi Hannah, did you take all of the photos on the desk of Red? If so, they are very well photographed. The music piece you chose for this was beautiful, is it on your playlist? The camera work was a little shaky, but everything looked fine. I miss you and can't wait to see you next year.

Abigail Sitter

Rachel Crosswhite said...

ohhhh so sad but sweet...you know...I have always wanted a horse, but the funny thing is, I never remembered that they die. :( Did you draw and take all the pictures? They are very good!!
Love u TTYL~