Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Jumble of Photos from the Ohio Trip

So now I have a ton of random pictures taken in Ohio...might as well post them all.



My brother caught off guard by a man-eating T-Rex.
The long...and I do mean, LONG...ride home. =D Rebekah, myself and Nathan were all crammed in the middle seat...so Bekah and I decided to make the best of it and take a bunch of insane photos. For your sake, we have agreed not to put them all up lest you too, become insane. =D





My little sister, Rebekah, having the time of her life. :)

And now I can say that I've had my picture taken with a movie star! This is John Moore from the movie "The Widow's Might". It's an EXCELLENT movie, and if you haven't seen it....SEE IT! It's one of my absolute favorites. I was happy that I got to meet a REAL actor, and NOT from Hollywood! I was hoping that the rest of the Moore's would be there, but sadly, they weren't. Hopefully, I'll get to meet all of them one day! =D

And this is dad after a looong night of sessions. :) We were all so very tired, and it was around eleven-thirty when this picture was taken. I love my daddy. And look, he's always got his Bible with him. Even when it's really, really late, he still takes time to read his Bible. Love you, Daddy!

Taken inside the hotel. I enjoyed sitting by this little waterfall drawing and writing in my Diary. It was very peaceful and I enjoyed watching people go by...some of which were friends that I talked to for a while. :)

Ah yes...this is the hotel parrot...that talked. :) And look! She's actually smiling for me!

Last day in Ohio. It was sad to leave...which is an understatement. Sure, I wanted to see home again...but...AH! I LOVED IT THERE! Such a wonderful time. I didn't want to leave the few familiar faces I had seen in times past, or the several new faces that I had just come to know. *sigh* Ah, but hopefully I shall see them again!!! =D Okay...now that that's out of my head...the photo below was taken from the elevator, and we were on the floor right below the very top, right on the end corner. :)





A night in Ohio/view from our Hotel

7 comments:

sarah said...

I'm glad you had a great time!
I received The Widow's Might Movie for Christmas, and it's one of my favorites now also. :)

Oh, by the way, you probably don't remember, but I met you at the father daughter retreat a couple years ago. :)

Abigail Pruence said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! You got to met John Moore, that is really neat. I got The Widow's Might for my birthday so I just finished watching it. I'm glad you had a good time in Ohio.

God Bless,
Abigail Sitter

Lucas said...

Cool I saw Gator at the conference but not John Moore.

Love that movie.

Looks like some of our pictures are copies :)

Hannah Leigh said...

Sara~
Yes! I do remember you! Will you be there this coming year? We are!

Abigail~
Yes! I was so happy!
Miss you!

Lucas-
You....WHAT!? Did you actually meet him? I wish I could have! =D

In Christ,
~Hannah

~Desiree~ said...

Your little sister in so cute! Looks like fun!

sarah said...

No, Daddy and I aren't going to the Father Daughter Retreat this year.
Oh well, maybe next time. :)

Morgan said...

WOW! What a gorgeous hotel you stayed in! I'm glad you had a good time...the pictures of you and you younger sister are so sweet!(and crazy;))