Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Brothers....

I look sleepy in this picture!! This is our most recent.
This with the water guns was taken last Spring.

These were taken using my brother's camera....THIS is what he does for fun.:)
I love my bro.
I also have a ninja for a brother...*sigh* But, hey, he's a good ninja...affectionately known as Snake Eyes. =D
Can't you see we just all LOVE him!? =D
This was taken near the end of last May @ the Homeschool Conference we attend every year.

I love my brother....yeah, he can be annoying...but aren't we all? :)

Love ya, Nathan!

7 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

Yeah, Nate's a lot of fun. I like that picture of us all. It was so LONG ago!!! :P We haven't really changed, though...lol

Anonymous said...

That was sweet of you! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BOOK HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!
*gives you a side spliting hug8

God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen

~Desiree~ said...

Yep brothers are great! I have six so I know how awesome they can be:)

Allix Ruby said...

Oh cool! I have the same Wholesome Wear bathing suit as you, Hannah! :D Don't you just love those things?! :)

Cinnamey said...

Just curious, are those nerf guns in that picture?

Hannah Leigh said...

Allix~
Aren't those great!? I love those swim-suits. :)

Siminy~
Yes, those are Nerf guns. We were with some friends from church and were goofing off. :)

Sarah Holman said...

Brother, life just wouldn't be the same without them. I only have one, but he is a great guy