Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pippin!!!


And as I'm typing this, Pippin is in my lap, happily sniffing my sweater sleeve and "purring", which is actually a sort of chortling sound. Earlier this morning, I actually had him in a sling and was carrying him around the house. (Pictures to come!)
And I---OW! Pippin, don't bite!
*then stop typing about me!*
Hey, you behave yourself! I carried you around this morning because you wanted out of your cage, so don't be mean!
*but i don't want the world hearin' about me!*
Why?
*because...i'm only a lowly guinea pig named after a foolish hobbit....*
Exactly. *grins*
*go ahead an' laugh, sisteh....i'll return the favor and go to the bathroom on ya*
NOOOOO you won't! If you do that, I won't give you any lettuce or carrots for the next 24 hours and all you'll have to eat is dry pellets and water. There.
*....well fine. listen, if you're gonna tell the world about how cute i am, let me type a few random notes...ya know....leave me mark?*
Okay. Have at it:
Pippin will begin typing in
3
2
1
NOW:
VJJJJJJJJJJJJJJV SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOO V GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSDEGGGGGGGGGGTBUJS
*there i'm done*
GOOD JOB! Just look at that, people...isn't that beautiful??? (seriously, he DID do that....he was standing on the keyboard....)
Now he's squealing at me. *gives him a kiss* There now, you did a good job. Congratulations.
*he stops squealing.*
No, I mean it!
*....well, alright. thank you. now where's my lettuce?*

......*gives him a blank stare*..........
Oh well, that's Pippin for you!

2 comments:

Haley said...

That's so cute! :)

Sydney Leigh said...

Awww!!! He is really cute, I love the name too. =D

Sydney Leigh