Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayers Would Be Appreciated


About a week ago I was having really bad stomach/side cramps, so we went to the ER. While doing x-rays, they found a problem that, although not serious, needs to be taken care of. Yesterday we went again to the doctor, and I'll be going back around the 28th for an ultrasound and to talk with the doctor. After that I will more than likely be having surgery sometime in February. It'll most probably be out-patient, so that's good. I'm just a little nervous because I've NEEEEVER had surgery before, or been in the hospital for something like that save a cracked wrist and popped-out-of-place pinky. :)
Anyway...just thought I'd let you know. Like I said, it's not serious...just something that needs to be taken care of. Prayers would be appreciated, especially since I'm...*gulp*...nervous. :)

Thanks a million!
In Christ,
~Hannah

8 comments:

Cricket said...

I'll be praying, dear! I'm so thankful it's not serious!

Cassandra said...

I'm praying for you Hannah!

Your friend,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

I am praying!!

God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'm praying for you, and so is the rest of my family!

Anonymous said...

Miss Rose,

I'll be praying. Goodluck! You'll do fine!!

Blessings,

Mary C.

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Abigail Pruence said...

I'm praying for you Hannah! If it's a minor sergury, I wouldnt't be too nervous. I have had 3 sergurys done on my toes, it wasn't that bad. I'm sure you will be fine. God Bless!

Abigail Prudence

Unknown said...

hi ^^ your blog is very nice