Thursday, February 18, 2010

Staples: That Was Easy!!!

Have you ever heard the logo "Staples: That was Easy!"???
Well...now that's my logo! =) We just got back from the doctor, and I'm hyyyyper. (Don't ask why...I don't know!) Anyway, the appointment was to take the staples out, and as soon as we got back to the room, I was n-n-n-n-nervous. The nurse came in, was really nice, had me lay out on the table thingy, and took out her *gathp* PLIERS! AAAAAHHH! ...no panic there, right? :) She just took 'em right out, and it didn't hurt much at all. (Like, a pinch or something...) The most hilarious part was there's been this little....dent....in my stomach right above the incision, and I asked,
"What's that?"
She starts poking it.
"...that's a good question."
AAAAAHHH! I WAS RIGHT! THE DOCTOR LEFT HIS WATCH IN ME!!!!!! ...not really. She said it should go away soon...I just need to give everything time to...ahem...move back to its original spot! =)

Dat's me day, folks. :)

ttfn!
In Christ,
-Hannah

10 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Haha, great story. Glad it went well. :)

God bless,
J.J. Biddinger

Keykeeper said...

Your surgery experience sounds very close to mine; I just kept nodding & saying "yep, I know what that's like.";) I must be pretty immune to the medicine they give you cause I don't remember seeing double, though when I was about to go under I remember my hearing starting to fade to where it sounded like I was under water & then those big lights started to twirl.:) Glad everything turned out well for you.:)

God bless,
EOM

Maximillian said...

I bet you're relieved to be all right...and find out the doctor's watch wasn't left in you ;) !

Hannah Leigh said...

J.J.- Danca!

EOM-
Well, the lights didn't exactly swirl on me...then again, if they did, I wouldn't know...MY lights went out before those did. xD

Max-
I do! Still not sure about the watch...Oh well, if it's in there, at least I'll have MORE accurate timing than ANY of you! Muhahahahaaaa!!! >=D

insonarnia said...

Lol... Nice piece of writing. :)

Hannah Leigh said...

Aquib Qazi-
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Finally sent an email in reply to your comment on my blog. Glad your doing well. I can believe about the staples. Although my dad had stitches... But then again, what's the difference? :P

~Sir_Furious

Lucas said...

If he did leave his watch in you how would read it? :)

Hannah Leigh said...

Sir-Furious-
Heellooo out there! Got the e-mail. Replied. :) Staples and stitches...well, staples are a lot less of a hassle. AND they don't hurt as bad when they come out. :)

Lucas-
Inner time, ya know? =D

Sarah Holman said...

I am so glad you are doing okay.

Sarah