Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW HAIRCUT!

Yes, I got a new do. Again. I took pictures, but...dad still hasn't downloaded them. It'll be maybe next week or so. I hope to get them up. :) So, now I've got bangs. You'll be shocked. XD MUWHAHAHAAA!
Alright. I'm done. Yes. Quite.
Soooo...Belle. She's doing very good. Getting very fat, and actually a little more sweet. So, that's good. It's cloudy here right now...and it's supposed to rain. Joy. Oh well, at least that's better than snow. It's been pretty nice for the past couple of days; nice enough for me to let my window down a little. I enjoyed it very much, to say the least. =D I'm doing well. Going tomorrow for a post-op. Hopefully they'll say I can climb up in my loftbed now!

Anyway, that's about it. Hope you all are doing well. :)

In Christ,
-Hannah

3 comments:

Lucas said...

That will take a while to get used to, but I bet I will like them.
Glad your feeling better, I hope you are completely better soon.
I will be praying for you.

Maximillian said...

Hi Hannah,
I was listening to your playlist and saw you had the song, "Prayer", by Hayley Westenra on it. How did you learn about her? I ask for two reasons: 1) She's not particularly well-known in the US, and 2) she used to be my favorite female singer and might still be.
I like a wider variety of music than before and think that different voices are suited to different kinds of music (and I like many more female vocalists in various genres and think that there are other sings whose voices are better suited to a style or genre than Hayley's, but I might not say there voice is "better"...), but for most of the genres Hayley sings in (classical crossover, Celtic, etc.), her voice is very pretty.
What do you think?
Looks like I'm going on for a long time again - I'd better stop before this gets too long.

-Bess- said...

Glad to your blog! Love the title! I just got a new haircut, too. I lost 13 inches! Oh my! =)
-Bess-
Visit my blog if you get a chance! I'd love for you to "visit"! =)
http://bessbag.blogspot.com/