Monday, April 19, 2010

Update on Belle


AAAAAAAH! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS! *pant pant* Whew! Alright, I probably have all of you thinking "IS THE BABY HERE!?" well...no. BUT, when I went up to the barn yesterday to feed the horses, I FELT IT MOOOOVE! AAAAHH! It was SO neat! I had my hands under her belly, and felt it moving around, and then SAW it moving on her side! It's WONDERFUL! She's due in one and a half months, and I'm getting GIDDY! We're thinking of names for the foal, and have a few. If it's a boy, we want to name it either Apache or Achilles, and if it's a girl, we want to name it either Iris, Black Rose, or Rosie. I liked the name Shanghai, but dad didn't. Oh well. I think my favorites are either Achilles or Iris. Love 'em both. Anyway, that's the scoop on Belle. She's HEAVY with ch--er...foal, for sure! Can't wait! Be sure to go to my photography blog to see some cute pictures of her. :)

In Christ,
-Hannah

No comments: