Monday, May 31, 2010

Liberty's Maximus!

We've renamed the little rascal to Liberty's Maximus, and we're calling him Max for short. He's adorable!!!!!!! And yes, he's doing MUCH better! Now he's nursing correctly, and he's so frisky! Yesterday, he fell asleep with his head in my lap, and likes to give me wet, sticky kisses. He's in great shape, and loves to jump. Already, at two days old, he's skipping around, doing little bucks, and jumping around the barn. He's "talked" to us several times, and he's got the most beautiful eyes. I will surely be posting pictures either today, (I'm not sure...we've got friends coming over), or tomorrow. I have a ton to post! He's SO CUTE! I'll give him kisses for you all...I've already delivered a bunch! (Trust me...I DO NOT MIND!!!)

Lots of Love,
-Hannah and Max :)

No comments: