Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Frogs!

I've officially been nicknamed by my bro as "The Frog Catcher".
Night before last, I had gone outside to look for a couple of the cats, and while I was standing bare-footed in the land scape mulch, something moved at my feet. I looked down. It was pretty dark, so I couldn't quite tell; I was pretty sure it was a frog, but I didn't want to grab for it lest it were something that could...bite. Anyway, it was a frog, so I grabbed it.
"Hey froggy!" I peered at him through the twilight. As I turned to take a step back to the house, something ELSE moved at my feet.
"ANOTHER FROG!"
I grabbed that one up, too, and took them to the porch to show Nathan and Mom and Bekah. After that I let them go.
THEN, last night, I was outside again right after dark looking for the cat. (Well...more looking for frogs than cats:) I was giving up when I didn't see any frogs, so I walked back to the porch, but was by the porch when something HUGE moved. A FROG!!!!! A BIG frog! I picked him up. He was HUGE! Here's the pictures of the funny little guy:

No comments: