Monday, August 23, 2010

Chickens!

Yeah! We got our chickens the other day! 20 in all. They're SO stupid, but I like them. :) We've named several of them, but some look alike so we're just going to leave those "blank". =D
I took some pictures, so without further ado, let me introduce you to:
Ginger, in honor of "Chicken Run"
This one is one of Nathan's chickens. 
Crash and Eddie, in honor of "Ice Age" :) 
Chex
L to R: Kep and Dex
Jenna! She's officially MY chicken, and she's the sweetest thing!
She loves to be held and will walk right at your feet.
I think Nathan named this one Lizzie, but I'm not sure. :) 
And this one is Stunt! So named because she likes to fly across the room from the roost to the roof of the nests. =D 


That's all of 'em for right now, but we did get our first two eggs last night! Dad had them this morning for breakfast. :) I'll try to get some more pictures of the rest of them up laster. =D

In Christ,
-Han

No comments: