Monday, October 18, 2010

Of Top-Knots and Keyboards

Okay, a strange combination, I'll grant you! The other night, I got adventurous and decided to do my hair in a top-knot. Completely goofy, but cute! Mom and Nathan love it. ;P :) (I'm actually wearing one now!) I've decided that this is my new style...for a while. And I'm NOT wearing it out anywhere as of yet! 0.0
Since I'm just sure you couldn't stand not to see it, I took pictures. =) Yes, you may freak out, now:
Alright.  And as to the keyboard aspect of it, I've been making up and modifying a whole lot more! I love that keyboard. :) Just wait till I hopefully get a really good one for Christmas! WOOHOO! The thing even teaches you how to play. 0.0

Anyway, here's a couple of more videos I took of my playing. The first one is a tribute of called FireFront, and the second is one called China Dolls that I'm still working on. =) Oh, and as a p.s. to those of you who told me how good my playing was, though I don't know how, thank you! You guys are such an encouragement!

No comments: