Thursday, November 4, 2010

“In His hands are the depths of the earth...."

Okay! The videos from Linville Caverns! It's hard to see because it was so dark, but you can still hear our guide talking.
I've also stuck up the video of Max that I took earlier. =)

Oh, and I've GOT to tell you this.....
I came back a few minutes ago from feeding the horses, and I had been in the chicken pen petting Jang. I was kneeling down, holding Jang in my lap and petting her, and Yu was running around pecking at my shirt. (She follows me everywhere...) Suddenly, she got in front of me, wiggled a little, staring at the top of my head, and the jumped up and got on the back of my neck and practically sat there for three minutes! I eventually had to slide her off so I could finish with the horses. Hilarious! She jumped from the ground to the back of my neck and made herself right at home. Wah! Yu is so cute! I would have given anything to have had a camera!!!!! Sigh....
Alright.....Videos!


Psalm 95:4:
In His hands are the depths of the earth: the heights of the mountains are His also.”


^ This one is funny...
we were going in a really narrow part of the caverns, and neither Nathan or I are claustrophobic, but when Nathan found out about the bottomless pit below our feet, he's going, "Move...MOVE!" (Doesn't he look like Indiana Jones from the back???)
That's it for those! Now this last one is just one I took of Max the other day; I haven't posted any in a while, so I figured I'd put one up for you. :) 

No comments: