Thursday, January 6, 2011

Great Quotes about Friendship

Don't you simply cherish your friends? They're there for everything. There to cheer you on, there to reprimand you when you need it, there to listen when you just HAVE to vent or you're simply going to die, there to put together the exasperated words you're trying to get to make sense, and there for just...every thing you need them for. Friends are awesome. They know you inside and out, and will do anything for your good.

"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world."

"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief."

"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."

"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." (I LOVE this one!!!)

"Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply."

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"It's the friends you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter." Haha...liked this one! =D

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe unto him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

And, the cutest for last!

"Piglet slid up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you.""

I hope this made you smile....
Always,
-Han



No comments: