Friday, January 7, 2011

"That's Okay...They Like Me Here."

I saw a t-shirt the other day that made me laugh really hard. It read,
"I may live in my own world; that's okay...they like me here."
Mom said, "Han, I need to get that for you!" I laughed, sadly having to pass up the shirt for its price.
It's nice to go into your own world for a while, isn't it? I'm not saying STAY in it...that's not right...but it's nice to bring the people in your mind to life every now and again. My room is the place I gather with them and chat, act with them, and sometimes completely take over their roles! The people in my head are so real sometimes. I literally will hold whole conversations with them! Some of them are real, some of them aren't.
....I love my room. Like I said in my "100 Things", it doubles as my art studio, stage, recording studio, and almost everything else you can think of. My characters like to chat there. I love to play-act scenes from the most epic story in my head; I love to be my characters, or pretend that I'm talking to them. Aaahhh...I love my room. It's where I dream, plot, and come up with ideas. I'm so thankful for my room! It's the main place I pray for the people I love so much, and where I can whisper prayers to God without others hearing. It's where my emotions spill, always in motion. It's where I cry and laugh. It's where everything happens.

My room is emotion. It holds all of my prayers and dreams.

...I love my room....=)

Always Fighting,
-Han

No comments: