Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That....


My Big Boy is growing up....
He's now eating grain - LOTS, of grain. ^.^
The weaning is going well; I think he's getting used to being separated from Belle, bless his heart. (It's sad to watch your little boy grow up, you know!)

Anyway. I can now play several songs in my piano book - in TWO lessons! My teacher is very surprised at how fast I learn, not to brag, and he said that his other students learn about one song a lesson...I learned six. I'm not trying to brag, here...I just thought that it's totally amazing how God gave me the gift to play by ear AND learn so fast! I'm already half way through the book in two lessons! =D =D =D

It's cold and gray outside right now; the wind is blowing. My hands are freezing. I wish for spring, spring SPRING! 0.0 Winter drags on and on and drags you with it! Oh dear.....

Also, guess what? Tomorrow will have been ONE YEAR since my surgery! I can't believe it! Already?! The clock goes on as ever....
God was so good to me through that. I wasn't scared. (In fact, do you want to know what I was thinking? "Oh, this'll be great experience for my writing skills! I can now accurately put my character through surgery! YES!") No joke. That's what I was thinking! Kind of crazy, I'll admit - but that's what I am, after all. :)
Now I'm healthy and, as always, kickin'. =D 

The verse we're learning for memorization now is John 15:7:
"If you abide in Me, and My word abides in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
A very good verse to reflect on. Does God's word abide in me? Do I abide in Him?

Anyway....I guess I'll leave now. If you'll notice all of the posts under the label "Randomness"...You can see I can't think of a theme. -.- I'm sorry about that. I'll try to, soon!

Always Fighting,
-Han

No comments: