Monday, February 14, 2011

Saranghaeyo!

Which is "I Love You" in Korean!
Happy Valentines Day to all of you! =) I hope you're having a good day.
Dad got me some flowers from the gift shop, which was really nice; they're sitting on my desk right now. :)
      I'm really enjoying my new haircut. I had lots of fun styling it this morning.
It's so windy outside today! Nathan and I went out there earlier to switch the horses around, and I went in the chicken pen to hold Joan, (who's not doing very well; she's been sick) and I about got blown away! Poor Joan. She went to sleep in my lap while I was holding her. I don't think she'll live much longer.....:( Oh well. Farm life.

Anyway. I don't have much else to say!
Have a great Valentines Day, and tell someone "saranghaeyo"! <3

Goodbye!

Always Fighting,

-Han

No comments: