Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This, That and the Other

Life is good.
Today was warm, compared to how it's been for the past few days. I enjoyed going outside to switch the horses around, because it was windy, and I got this urge to run, so I did. I ran, I twirled, I skipped. It was simply wonderful. 
I love grabbing my horses by the halter and swinging their huge heads over, kissing their soft, soft noses. I love the way they smell. I love their thick manes and coarse winter coats.
        Right now I'm sitting here in my white and black striped shirt, my Faded Glory jeans, and eating a piece of extra sharp cheddar. We've got to go feed the horses in a few minutes - about thirty.
        Dillon is doing well. I heard some idiot in a school bus heading West yell out the window at our dog as they drove by, "Hey, lame dog!" If I had been up there, I woulda given him what's what. Dillon may not be able to use all four legs, but he's not impaired by any means.
        I love my dear friend. I was listening to a tape earlier that had us goofing off on it, and was simply laughing along. She means so much to me, and makes me smile. When I'm down, she tells me to "try smiling", and if I refuse, she says something to make me laugh. She's amazing. Don't take your friends for granted, guys and girls....
        On a random note...I have got to get up on time in the morning! I turned my CD player up loud so I'd hear it go off...but that's the bad thing about having controls. Hit a switch, and the room goes quiet again. I'd rather have an mp3 player that went off by itself mysteriously! Oh well...I don't, so I'll just have to leave my CD controls on my desk. =)

        Like I said, life is good. 


Always Fighting,
-Han

No comments: