Friday, February 18, 2011

Three Year Blog Anniversary!!!

Can you believe it!? Today has been 3 years since I created my blog! Now it's gone from 1 to 391 posts! Woohoo! It's changed so much sense February of 2008. Some of you I knew then, and some of you are new. I love you all!
Thanks a zillion times to all of my faithful blog readers. I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts - however dramatic they are!
Hopefully I'll continue to have this blog many more years; I hope so! Thanks again so much, all of you!
I love posting my thoughts and feelings, drama, happiness, tears, laughs, and just plain old me. Thanks for being there! I hope you'll continue to read all of my sometimes-slightly-random-and-crazy posts for 2011...I'll try to be more diligent!

Komapsumnida! Thank you!!!

Always Fighting and very happy,
-Han

No comments: