Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Psalm 19


Have you read Psalm 19 lately? Wow...it's amazing. Please read it! I don't have the time to type the whole thing up here, but...it's great. =)

God is so good. Dad and I were talking the other day about how we won't be truly joyful unless we read our Bibles and love Christ. Joshua 1:8 was brought to mind:
"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night; so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it, for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success."

Please read Psalm 19, and don't forget to do your Bible reading in the morning!

Always Fighting,
-Han

Psalm 19: 14 -
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer."

No comments: