Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Who Am I?
WARNING: Some of these are completely insane...you may never look at me the same way again - reader discretion is highly advised. Nightmares may follow...
1. If you're ever around me for any length of time, you'll find that at various intervals, I'll pop both wrist bones, my thumb joints, and my neck. Occasionally, you'll hear me make my fifth vertebrate my fourth...
2. If you were to observe me drawing a person, you'd find that subconsciously, I mimic the facial expression on my drawing's face...
3. I often make a weird subconscious face that looks a little bit like this:
4. If you were to sneak in on me while I was alone, you might hear me holding a full fledged conversation with my best friends or the characters in my head...
5. When I clean the kitchen and no one else is around, (especially in the evening where I make coffee, clean counters, wash dishes, all with a small overhead light and it's dark outside and wonderful...) I play "Cafe". Seriously. I'm the owner of a small, tiny cafe that I run, and while I'm about to close down at night, I get a couple of visitors that I think are special, and go ahead and make them some coffee while they sit at the island, and I talk to them while I'm cleaning. ^.^ (I used to play "cafe" a lot when I was little.)
6. I get chill bumps and do some weird little happy dance when I hear Epic Score.
7. I often look mad when I'm not. Really...in this picture, I'm NOT trying to look mad!
8. When I'm by myself, I sing at the absolute top of my lungs. (And seeing as I can't sing very well, it's pretty hilarious!)
9. For me, the shower is my theater. As I scrub my hair and get soap all in my eyes, I adore belting out lines and arguing with pretend characters. (Hey! What better place to be a "rain-soaked" dramatic actor that just lost the most important person in their lives!?) XD
10. When I'm sitting at the computer, reading a book, or trying to do math problems, I have the horrid habit of tapping my index finger on the area between my nose and my top lip:
11. I think something like this is horrifying:
12. I wear only one set of jewelry, which is my Best Friend necklace and one of those "dog tag" chains...but it doesn't have a dog tag. On rare occasion, I'll wear something a little more "blingy".
13. The first thing I look at on a person is their hands. I tend to highly notice the little part between the wrist and the thumb.
14. I tend to be cold all of the time - occasionally, even during the Summer. (Hey, right now, I'm wearing a hoodie!)
15. Speaking of hoodies - I'm a hoodie maniac. I LOVE hoodies!!!
16. I'm the kind of person that would adore taking a photograph of a lonely chair in the middle of a rolling hill with storm clouds around it. I'm that kinda person. :P
17. I subconsciously clench my jaw a lot - it's become a habit.
18. Now for something hilarious...
This is generally what happens when I sit down to do math. This is at my desk in my room. I'm going back and forth between doing math and reading the track names for the CD I'm listening to. (Which happens to be Epic Score....) My guess is that you'll find this rather hilarious - my mom was about to die laughing and then goes, "So THAT'S why you never get it done!"
Seriously...I am NOT acting for the camera. Noooo. This is really, truly what happens!
19. The very, very first thing I notice in a movie, even before the first screen is up, is the MUSIC!
20. Yes, it's true...I still sleep with my teddy bear, my beagle Buddy, and...*sniff*...my blankie. ^.^ I'd die without it! (I feel like that kid on Charlie Brown...)
"Maybe I'll make it into a sport coat!"
Anyway, yeah. I do. I've had the blanket since I was a BABY, and Buddy since I was ten. I recently adopted the bear because I love having something big to wrap my arms around at night. =D Call me weird, but hey...I'm me. ^.^
21. My. Room. Must. Be. CLEAN. No exceptions. (Except Sunday morning when I toss all my clothes on the floor...)
22. Everything must be in absolute order. Everything from my watch that stays on my lamp, to the chapstick that sits beside it. Everything on my desk MUST stay in a certain place, or I become deathly distraught.
23. I find paint chipped alley walls fascinating, for some odd reason, and everything like that seems to capture my attention.
24. I eat ice cream with a fork.
25. I cry during really sad movies because, that's not just that character...that's the actor!! 0.0 (especially when it's an actor you really like.)
26. As soon as my feet hit the floor (along with the rest of my body) in the mornings, I put on a toboggan. Two of them, actually.
27. I love hugs. I love, love LOVE hugs! I can meet someone ONCE for only TEN minutes and will give them a side-hug before I leave! (Some people of my acquaintance despise this...^.^)
But, I'm a huggable person.
28. DJ Dex must ALWAYS be wearing his headphones...
What can I say?