Saturday, June 4, 2011

Top of the World!!!


I'm on top of the world!
Yes, I am! I'm high, high, up in the sky! I'm so hyper I don't know what to do with myself.
AH! *faint* I'm really, really full of life right now. It's - totally amazing!
I had crazy dreams last night - crazy but absolutely wonderful! I took this picture the other day when I was doing my devotions - I really like it. ^.^
I love quotes. I love writing them. I love what people say. I write it down.
I'm so happy! God is so good to me - I love my family. My mom, who often embarrasses me. ^.^ My dad, who can be so funny sometimes, I can't stand it. My brother, who is the most insane person I believe I've ever met... My little sister that drives me up the wall. I love 'em all!
I'm a strange person...I'm happy, yet I'm sad. I can be that way at one time. So many thoughts of people I love, their voices, their faces. I love them. I'm often sad for them. The people next to me, and the people far away.
I love my friends, I love my family. I love. And I cry.
Soft voices, happy smiles.
Why is God so good to me? Why do I get the chances I get?
There's been so many times where I'll be on my knees praying, and over and over again, I'll say, "I'm sorry, oh my God..." and I mean it. "Why do these amazing things happen to me? Why do You give them? I'm sorry that I'm so horrible."
Sometimes I feel alone. Sometimes I feel cold. A deep voice will then say in my ear,
"Don't worry. It may be lonely, but you're not the only one. Look beside you... you're not alone. Don't cry."
Life is funny. It's a delicate play with fire. Playful obstacles are life's restraints.  Everything is for your heart's resolution, so keep your head up.
I love life.
I love to work. Just a minute ago, I got back from helping to unload 203 bales of hay - talk about work! I love to work!
Life is amazing.
I love the sound of music. I love the percussion, the beautiful voices. I love every strand of it.

Why is everything so perfect sometimes? So perfect I want to cry? When it seems like life can't get any better, but then you think of ways it can...
How it'll happen, you don't know.

Life is what it is because God gives us the most beautiful things. He gives us the desires we have, the dreams we have.
Life is good.

Fighting!
-Han

No comments: