Monday, December 12, 2011

December


photo from Google Images

 Winter skies are ashen gray; night heavens turn royal blue - pure white moon behind spilled ink trees; again I think of you.
Tiny frozen tears from on high drift ever down; a wind in the trees above, sighing quietly this sound,
"This is it, the time of White Love." 

photo from Google Images
 It's Winter.
The snow is piling high, the wind is touching my face. 
Winter.
December.
I love it in it's cold embrace. There's no other like it. 


He has washed us whiter than snow - all in His WHITE LOVE. 
Embrace Winter back and accept the cold kiss. 
Listen to the sigh of the wind...


Below is something a friend wrote; I thought it was beautiful - it's one of my favorites:

 "From the first moment, I finally realized fate had started
Why? Send into my destiny
Did you know? There is someone fond of you
I am too far away for my feelings to reach you  

The snow is piling up towards the sky where the clouds dance
I’ll go anywhere with you
Everyday the birds are singing and the flowers are smiling at us
Go anywhere with me
You looked pretty yesterday, but I think you look best today
Did you know? To my eyes, you seem frail enough to be trampled
Now that I’m here, I’ll keep awake right next to you watching you
We met through friends and now I’m feeling anxious
There’s no one else for me I need you -
Arms spread out for you,
Let us ring the bell together - 1 2 3 - let’s go
Everyday the birds are singing and the flowers are smiling at us
Go anywhere with me - love"




No comments: