Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Still Alive


Against what most of you might be thinking right about now... I'm still breathing, I promise. ^_^ Just thought I'd let you know.
    I'll still be gone for just a *little* while longer - not too much; I hope you're wanting to have me back as much as I want to be back! >.<

    Oh, and happy first of May to all of you! May is one of my favorite times of year... not quite sure why, but it always has been. Spring and Summer make me very happy; my Best Friend can testify. ^_^
Since I don't have time to write out a whole post, I'll show you what's been going on in pictures.
I hope all of you have an amazing month! Dibidibideep!

AJA!
- Hannah



Everything's BLUE! 0.0





Seaweed salad and Miso soup - EPIC. The salad was actually *great*! 












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I just recently went through your whole blog in one sitting; how you've grown. =)

Love ya,
Megan

Abigail Pruence said...

Yey! I was so happy to read a post from you :D I love the pictures. Hope to see more of you soon <3

Autumn said...

What gorgeous photos!!! I especially love the one of you and your sister together. :) Very sweet.
~
Autumn

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! I have been waiting for you to do a post for ages!! Don't leave again!! haha
OMG Max is looking gorgeous than ever!!! He is looking like a real horse now! hasn't he grown so much?!

Nelly :)

p.s I would like to email you but don't know you address. It would be easier sending email as getting around to writing letters is a bit tricky :) With email I could send you photos also :) Ta !