Thursday, June 28, 2012
Things to Do with that Special Someone (2)
I thought a Summer edition would be fun to put together, so, here it is. ^_^ I had one earlier that was scheduled to go out, as is this one; you can view it here.
Since Summer is quite obviously here, I've been inspired to come up with little things to add to my list of things to do with the special person I get to spend the rest of my life with.
Summer gives me a happy feeling, even though the heat can get tiring. (Hey, but what's ice cream and water fights for?! >.<) I *love* Summer. I really do. I'll complain about the heat and wish it were cooler and stay locked inside on really hot days, but once outside, I really have to just smile and enjoy it. Especially Summer nights - my absolute favorite.
What's on your list to do?
1. Have a water fight! Get soaked and happy against the hot weather
2. Sing at the top of our lungs to a song over the radio
3. Eat ice cream in the dark
4. Play tag in the rain
5. Wear his clothes
6. Start a pillow fight with him
7. Lay outside one night and stargaze
8. Have lunch outside
9. Get in a mock fight at the pool and shove him in
10. Watch a scary movie with him (and him only... so I can hide behind him!)
11. Slip an ice cube down his shirt >.<
12. Go biking with him
13. Go to the zoo and hang out for however long we want (the last time I was at a zoo was like five years ago, or something to that effect, and I LIKE going to the zoo... I just... never go. --.--)
14. Go to the midnight premier of some movie
15. Watermelon. Enough said. (I have an obsession with it... sorry.)
16. Have a picnic with him somehwere
17. Leave a message on his phone for him to hear at work
18. Dance to a crazy song
19. Go to Baskin' Robbins and try a new flavor
20. Have him help me pick out a Summer dress
That's it for now. Hope I marry someone that likes to shop. ^_^ ... or at least shows some interest. Better than nothing. >.<
Saranghae! (I love you!)