Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nights Like These...



It's nights like these that put warm memories in my heart; that create something I'll never forget and play through my mind over again after the day is over.
When Christmas lights are glowing softly and rain is pattering against the glass; when friends laugh and the guitar music keeps playing, the sound of voices continuing on and a pot of hot chocolate keeps warm on the stove...
It's nights like these that make me smile and stay forever in my heart.


2 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

Ahhh, the pictures are beautiful. And I know the feeling. I remember an evening, just two years ago, when I sat close beside warm company, talked, laughed, and stared into the rainbow lights of a Christmas tree. It feels like it was absolutely ages ago, but I know it wasn't. ^^ I still enjoyed the other night spent warming up by the fireside, even though I was by myself. There is an amount of comfort that comes with solitude sometimes, I think.

Continue having a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It always amazes me how you see things that I always miss! I guess I'm just way too "busy" to notice. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution...to stop and see the beautiful. I love you sweetie!
Mom