Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

     Merry Christmas everyone!! So, it's the end of Christmas Day... I really can't believe it. I'm sitting here in the den with the family by the fire, watching A Christmas Carol and blogging on my new laptop. I had a very good day today... just a bit tired, and looking forward to a good nights sleep. We opened presents last night, and I got some very nice things; seems like my mom is getting better at picking things out for me! We went to church today for our Christmas service, and had a very nice time there. It was good to spend the day with friends and enjoy each others company. I took quite a few pictures both last night and today, so please enjoy, and again, Merry Christmas. ("And God bless us, every one!")

Fighting!
- the writer


















 Myself and my little friend Alayna



Myself and Elliott 


 My wonderful gifts! A great clock, a jar of coconut oil all to myself, a customizable travel mug, a packet of hazelnut coffee, natural body scrub and facial cleansers, Keep Calm and Carry On plaque, natural soap, organic shampoo, an adorable espresso cup candle, and three sketchbooks.


 THE LAPTOP!!!

And finally, a beautiful mounted photo.

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Oooo, sounds like a very happy day!
haha, I got my very own jar of coconut oil too! :)

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas to you to !
it was a lot of fun .
hope you had a wonderful Christmas

love,
alayna