Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas the Night Before Christmas....



     Merry Christmas (EVE) everyone!!!

     I can't believe Christmas is already here. There's lights on the tree, hot chocolate, a fire in the fireplace, wrapped presents, (no snow), and Christmas music, and I'm still sitting here blinking and wondering why we're having Christmas again... it was just yesterday, wasn't it?

     Although there isn't snow, it's pretty cold (my fingers are numb), and we've been running around all morning visiting family and such. We went to my grandma's house this morning, and this is how it ended:


    We dog-piled my brother. (Yes, that's him on the bottom. Then dad. Then me. Then Rebekah.)
    We're going to open presents soon (though I know pretty much everything I'm getting, haha), and I'm still going to be sitting here wondering where the time has gone. But, that's ok. It's Christmas.

     I hope all of you have a great Christmas Eve, and please remember why we celebrate Christmas :)
     And I also hope that all of you have a GREAT Christmas day tomorrow! Drive safely if you're driving, smile brightly (you should be smiling,) and always say Merry Christmas.

     - the writer





No comments: