Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today…August 25, 2008
Outside my Window…Cloudy, fairly cool.
I am thinking…Getting packed to go to my Grandma's tomorrow...so I won't be able to post for awhile! :(
I am thankful for…My Family
From the kitchen…My mom's voice, some dishes clanking.
I am wearing…A long blue skirt, light green shirt, barefoot.
I am reading…A Lantern in her Hand and the Bible, Ezekiel, to be exact.
I am hoping…
To get a horse that we've been looking at called Boston, and to be a good witness to my extended family in GA.
I am hearing…Keyboard, computer vent, my little sister and mom, a bird outside.

Around the house…
Fairly clean, kind of hectic, packing to go to GA
One of my favorite things
…My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.com
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
…Nothing much, just going to Grandma's.
I accomplished since last week:
Making a habit out of putting baby powder in my bed before I go to sleep! :P
Here is a picture I want to share with you...
(Off of Google....again...:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Rose!!
Fun post! :-D
I hope you have a safe trip to your grandmother's!

~Madison