Friday, August 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today…August 29, 2008
Outside my Window…Evening sun, fairly cool.
I am thinking…Getting off so mom can check her e-mail!
I am thankful for…That we got home safely from a six hour trip back from Grandma's.
From the kitchen…Clock chiming, my mom moving papers at her desk.
I am wearing…My PJs! Pink shorts, an old white shirt and barefoot.
I am reading…A Lantern in her Hand and the Bible, Ezekiel, to be exact.
I am hoping…
To get a horse that we've been looking at called Boston tomorrow.
I am hearing…Keyboard, computer vent, music from my blog and my brother laughing from watching Pink Panther in the den.

Around the house…
Fairly clean.
One of my favorite things
…My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.com
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
…Going to bid on Boston tomorrow.
I accomplished since last week:
Making a habit out of putting baby powder in my bed before I go to sleep! :P
Here is a picture I want to share with you...
(Off of Google....again...:)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Rose/Hannah,

I love your Simple Woman's Daybook entry!! :)

Hope you are able to get the horse...

Julia