Friday, September 5, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today…September 5, 2008
Outside my Window…Evening sun, fairly cool.
I am thinking…Getting my room clean! :)
I am thankful for…My new horse Belle.
From the kitchen…My mom talking on the phone and Classical music.
I am wearing…Worn, loose, dark blue jeans, dark blue shirt and barefoot.
I am reading…A Lantern in her Hand and the Bible, Ezekiel, to be exact.
I am hoping…
To ride Belle again tomorrow.
I am hearing…Keyboard, computer vent, Classical music, my mom talking on the phone, A/C.

Around the house…
Clean.
One of my favorite things
…My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.com
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
…Church Sunday! (or does that count?:)
I accomplished since last week:
Riding Belle.
Here is a picture I want to share with you...
(This is off of Savannah's blog.:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rose!
I love that picture of the horse!
Oh, by the way, I wanted to let you know that I awarded you with a blog award! You can go to my blog for details.

~Madison :-D

Hannah Leigh said...

Thanks Madison,
I'll check it out right now! :)

-Rose