Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book


For Today: October 30th, 2008
Outside my window: Nice, cold sunny day. The wind is blowing and the birds are headin' South! :)
I am thinking: About lunch...I'm hungry! (Having Denty Moor Beef Stew!) :P
I am thankful for: Cold, windy evenings around the fire sipping hot chocolate!
From the kitchen: Nothing really; water fountain, radio going, my brother making explosion noises with his Legos.:)
I am wearing: Long, gray skirt with a pink coral three-quarter length shirt.
I am reading: Stepping Heavenward and my Bible.
I am hoping: That Christmas would get here soon!:D
I am hearing: My keyboard, my brother, mom in the kitchen, my little sister and Classical Music.
Around the house: Nice and cozy compared to the cold, windy day outside!
One of my favorite things: My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.
I accomplished since last week: Trying to be nice to my little sister! :P :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Oh, nothing much; save hoping to go riding Saturday on Belle. Oh, and finishing my math that I got behind on.
Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you: (off Google... AGAIN)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I couldn't see the picture!
I hear those 'Little brother expolding LEGO noises' All of the time! LOL!
By the way: I really like the new picture that you have up of yourself. It's really nice!
~~~CASSIE R.

Hannah Leigh said...

Hm, I don't know why that is; it should come up! Oh well, it's a pic. of a black horse's eye, and the sun is reflecting off of it.
Thanks, I liked that one too.

In Christ,
~Rose

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures either.
:( Oh well, I'm sure I'll live.

Brooke