Saturday, May 30, 2009

Videos from Our Property

Hi!
I decided to do some videos of our property/house/animals/barn. Some of it is rather boring...but I'm gonna put it on here anyway. :D They are in different parts, and some of them are hard to hear. You will have to stop the music on my playlist and turn the volume up for some of them. In one, the wind is really blowing, and it's hard to hear anything else. Anyway, here they are. Let me know what you think! :)

In Christ,
~Miss Rose












7 comments:

Melinda said...

Hmm...its not showing up on my computer *frowns* Well, I'll try later!:)

~Desiree~ said...

You have a very nice place to live! I would love to live on the country, but I don't:( It looks so quite and peaceful there.

Unknown said...

Hey Rose!
Cool videos! =D It was cool to hear you talk, since I've only seen pictures of you before. =) Anyway, I loved the videos! It was cool to see your house and barn and animals. =)
ttyl!

~Madison

Hannah Leigh said...

Merilwen~
I hope it shows up soon!

Desiree~
I wish you could come visit us one time. :D

Madison~
I'm glad you liked them. :D I've got a couple more of myself and brother feeding the horses, but it's not very good quality. I may try and take some more!

Talk to you later!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

~Desiree~ said...

Oh, well then I do too:)

Unknown said...

That was neat being able to see your place. The horses are so cute! Red looks like Jeb quite a bit. I'll send you a picture of him somtime. : ) Hope you're doing well.

Hannah Leigh said...

Desiree~
:D

Susanna~
You will have to! I'd love to see a picture of him. You do have my e-mail address, right?

ttyl!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose