Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rambling....*sigh*....

Well...um....I really don't know what to post about! I just wanted to do a post....something...anything!
I'm going to put up a Simple Woman's DayBook...as I have no
t done that in a while, and then I'm going to just ramble ramble RAMBLE! :D So, as a fair warning: you do not have to read this if you do not want to because it shall be TOTALLY random. :)

The Simple Woman's Day Book . . .



FOR TODAY, June 29th, 2009 ...

Outside My Window...
It is a beautiful Summer afternoon. The birds are signing and the sun is peering through the lush green trees, creating dappled patterns on the grass. There is a nice breeze rustling through the leaves, and the sky is a deep, enchanting blue. I love Summer. I am thinking... That I have to do a..er..ahem...tag. Terrible, eh? :)

I am thankful for...
The Family Bible Conference and the friends I saw ther
e. Love them all. I could never say "I love them" too many times. :D


From the kitchen...
All is quiet on the Western front. Mom is napping. :)


I am wearing...

Bluejean skirt with a yellow shirt. Wonderful Summer clothes. My hair is pulled back with clips up on my head with some of it hanging down.

I am creating...
A drawing of a baby horse running through the snow with a holly wreath around his neck and a candy-cane in his mouth. Cute, wot-wot? :)

(Sorry...I'm in a happy mood today!)

I am going...
Going?! Noooo!!! I'm not going any where ever again!!! ...just kidding. All that I know of is that my Birthday is coming up...so I'm "going" to tha
t.

I am reading...

MANY books...at the moment: my Bible, "Do Hard Things", (which is VERY good) "Against the Tide", and a host of others that I quite can't remember at the moment. :)

I am hoping...

Well, I HAD been hoping, but that sort of faded this morning. I had been hoping that "Earwen" could come up for my Birthday...but that's a long way to travle from Middle Earth to North Carolina! Let's see...what am I hoping now? Um...that the guys from the landscaping thingagummy that just welcomed themselves into our front yard would go away so that I can gaze outside without having to see them. That's what I'm hoping. :D Actually, I'm also hoping that in the near future, the Lord would open a door for me to be a speaker at conferences. Next year, I'm hoping to study theology.

I am hearing...
Some beautiful music we have playing on the CD player right across from me. The birds. The wind. The wind chimes. And. Joyful. The guys outside chattering
. :P :D

Around the house...

Clean. For the most part. It will be tonight, though; we have Bible study over here.


One of my favorite things...
Why don't I just say what my VERY favorite thing of all times is? I shall.

Where I live. The beautiful Summer afternoons sitting underneath a pine tree and watching the clouds go over the mountains. Or a crisp Fall day, running about and playing in the leaves, watching our cats pounce around trying to chase them. Or maybe a Spring morning, where I can wake up and look out my window, seeing the horses grazing by the fence through a thinning sheet of mist. Maybe a Winter's night, snuggled up by the fire in my red fleece blanket, sipping at hot chocolate and gazing at the lazy snowflakes drifting down from heaven....

This is my favorite thing.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...

A 4th of July "party" with friends on Saturday, (which I am very much so looking forward to) Possibly unloading up to 200 bales of hey, school, and a bit of drawing. Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Okay. That's done. Now, I've been tagged by Calico Zak. I suppose that I shall do that as well:
Rules:
Just copy this and paste and remove my answers and put your own in.

Then tag 3 people

Starting Time: 2:36 PM
Name: Hannah, Rose, Leigh. I go by lots of names
.
Sisters: Rebekah.

Brothers: Nate.
What are you wearing? Bluejean skirt with yellow shirt.
Favorite Number: 16.
Favorite Drink: Water.
Favorite Month: Fall. No question about it.
Favorite Breakfast: Wow. Uh...usually anything except for cereal. :)
Love someone so much they made you cry? Do I HAVE to answer that one?
Broken a bone: Just a cracked wrist and a popped-out-of-place pinky.

Been in a police car: No. I've been good. :)
Been on a boat? No. Wait...uh...when I was little. Yes.

Came close to dying: Probably.
Been in a hot tub: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: Several times.
Fallen asleep in school: No.
Cried when someone died: Um. Now. What do YOU think??? YES!!!
Fallen off your chair: Probably, but I can't recall anything right now.


--------------------------Who------------------------------

Who did you last yell at? Um. I don't really YELL at people. I NEVER YELL AT PEOPLE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I NEVER YEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Do you like filling these out? Not really.
Do you like yourself? Moderately. Yes.


--------------Today did you------------------
Talk to someone you like? Yes. I sure did. Tw
ice.
Get sick? Not so far.

Sing? Yes. My audience was me, myself and I. :D
Miss someone? Several people I saw at Conference.

--------------Last person who------------------

You talked to on the phone with? Earwen.
Made you cry? Uh...wow...not sure, but I know someone did in the past.
Went to the mall with? My mom.

Been to Europe? No.
Been to Asia? No.
Been to Russia? No
Been to the Bahamas? Never.

Been to Mexico? No.
Been to Canada? No.
Been to Africa? No no no NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------Final Questions------------------
What are you listening to right now? My friend over the phone talking and playing her guitar at the same time and music from Calico Zak's blog. lol. :D
Do you hate someone in your family? Uuuummm...let me think....No. Just kidding. :D
What car do you wish to have? WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?!

Good singer? I don't think so. But I sing to myself every now and again.
Indoors or outdoors? Depends on what kind of day it is. Cool, Spring/autumn day...outside. Winter night. Inside. Thank you very much.
Do you have a job? Yes. Housework.

Are you lonely right now? A little. I miss my friends.

Time Finished: 2:52 PM

WHEW! I'm done with it! Ooookay. I tag Earwen, Autumn and Nate
. TADA! :D

Okay. Now, I have a request to make: I'm wanting to put some new music on my blog, and I'm not quite sure what to look for. Do any of you have any music that you would like to suggest
? Maybe you have something on your playlist that you really like? If you do, please help me out here. Earwen, I know that you have some good stuff on your blog, so, if you'd like, send me some of the music you love and I'll look at it. :)

*glances at Google Images*

...I'm in a picture mood....and I just had a great idea. I'm going to take some random pictures off of goole, and put them here to paint a picture of what I enjoy in life the most. I'm going to put pictures here that best describe my life. I've just come up with a new tag. I've been inspired. :)





And before I forget. I found a link on Amazon that has a VERY short sample of that music I was telling you about that we did on Postie's Jig. It's really short, but it gives you a taste of what it was like. :) Here it is:

LINK


Well. That is the end of my very odd post. Sorry about all of the rambling...I just needed to gab. :)

ttyl!
In Christ,
~Miss Rose

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun!
I'm workin' up the story! :)
Yeah, I'm sorry.
The way from Lothlorien to NC is a tad long :)

~Desiree~ said...

I love these quizzes:D They are so interesting!! I want to try them sometime, I will e-mail my answers:) You should put up some patriotic music for the 4th of July:)

~Desiree~ said...

P.S The pictures are really pretty!!

sarah said...

Fun post! The fifth google image is really pretty :).

Anonymous said...

I like the post! ;) when is your Birthday?


Säerwen.

Calico Zak said...

Hey! Cool Listening to music on my blog! Thanks!
PS I already tagged Nate :P ;)

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hi!
And, look, I got tagged! Yay!

Wow, this is early. 6:30. Maybe I should go back to bed, but I went to sleep really early last night, so I think I'll be fine.

Rambling is fine, that's all my posts exist of!

-Autumn

Anonymous said...

Oh...I think sense and sensablity music is pretty and pride and predudace and narania.

Säerwen

Hannah Leigh said...

Earwen~
Wonderful, darling...WONDERFUL! :D :D
Love ya!

Desiree~
Thanks! :D I may try and find some of that music. ;)

Sarah~
Yeah, that one is probably my fav.

Searwen~
My Birthday is July 28th...I shall be FIFTEEN! YAAAAYYYY!!! :D :D
Thanks, I like that music too.

Calico Zak-
lol I figured you'd like that. :) I like LotR music, so, thus my reason for listening to it. I REALLY like the Flight to the Ford one you have on there...I may take it. :)
Oooooh...that's right...you did. ARG. Um, I tag DESIREE!!! :D :D

Autumn~
Glad you like tags...cause I sure don't! ;) Missed you Sunday!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Anonymous said...

Neat tag! I'll bet it took a while to do though...:D
~Sarah Grace
P.S.My dad said that I HAVE actually been through the Blue Ridge Mountains in NC...that was a few years ago though...I think we were going to a Cherokee Indian reservation. I do remember it was vry pretty....

Anonymous said...

HEY HANNAH! Well, I'm glad your b-day is this month, and mine is 2! July 25, and I shall be 12.mDid u know that my cousin has the same birthdate as u? Except she will be 14. well, see u
rachel Crosswhite