Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No....I Haven't Died....

Well...you all are probably wondering what on this earth has happened to me. Do not fear. I have not died. :D I've just been really busy, and haven't thought up of anything to post yet...despite all of the good ideas. Oh well.
Okay. I FINALLY got an update on Belle; she's scheduled to be taken to the vet tomorrow at around two for the ultrasound, and then on Friday we're supposed to be getting all of them back. *is very happy that her horses are finally coming home* :D
I miss Red a lot. He's my baby. :) On Saturday, we're having a big party for my Birthday. Although, I won't officially be fifteen until Tuesday. (At 6:30 AM, to be exact.:) I'm having several of my friends over, and we're going to cook a bunch of food. The "theme", if you want to call it that, is a tea party. :) I found this absolutely GORGEOUS dress at the thrift store. I'm sure that a couple of my friends will take pictures...don't worry, I'll post them. :) It'll be lots of fun, I'm looking forward to it.
Anyways, I'm really sorry about the delay in posts; we've got something going on almost every week and the whole of August if slam full. I'm sure I'll do a post about the party and so on.

Well, I need to go. Tonight is Bible study over hear and people should be arriving...*glances at clock*....YIPE! NOW! Gotta run...BYE!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know you havnt died :) and I am glad about your horses!!

(The chocolate malt did turn out bad). :)


Säerwen

~Desiree~ said...

You have a good time. I wish I could come. Have a good day, and I can't wait for the pictures!! Happy to hear that Bella is well:D

Argentia Krystofel said...

Good. I was a little worried about you. Come to think of it, I haven't posted in a while. Maybe I should do a post about my new baby cousin.
Anyway, I know how it is to have so much to do. I know we do.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Welcome back to the living... :D

Unknown said...

I've been busy too so I understand! That's great about Belle, I'm happy for you that they're going to be back.

I hope your party goes well! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hannah Leigh said...

Searwen~
XD Me too! :D So it didn't turn out, eh? I didn't think so...not with Earwen's response to it over the phone. :) Oh well...maybe next time.

Desiree~
I know. I would invite all of you if you lived closer! :D I'll give Belle a kiss for you. :)

Autumn~
Who? Me? ;)
...baby cousin??? What? Who? Where? When? :D Can't wait to read about it!

Sarah~
Thanks! :D :D Good to be back!

Susanna~
Me too. I miss my horses. :) Thanks! :D


In Christ,
~Miss Rose

~Desiree~ said...

And here is a birthday hug for you <3!!

Hannah Leigh said...

YAY! *stretches out arms* :D :D
...sorry...I'm in a giddy mood. :D

Thanks! <3 <3

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Abigail Hastings said...

OH Miss Rose! I love your blog, your christ centred blog! And I love your music! The fairy dance from Peter Pan sounds like it would fit one of my blogs. I will be coming back often!

Your sister (in Christ)
-Abigail Hepzibah

Abigail Pruence said...

Hi Hannah! I'm glad you are posting again! Happy birthday! Will be sending you something soon, I love and miss you tons!

P.s. Is it just me, or am I not seeing any followers on your blog or mine? P.s. I updated my blog!

God Bless Texas & you, Abigail

Bekah said...

well, I'm glad you haven't died!! :)

Bekah

Hannah Leigh said...

Abigail H~
Hi! Thanks for the comment. :) I'm glad you like my blog. Please feel free to use some of the songs on my playlist. :) Glad you could stop by!

Abigail~
Thanks! Followers? What? Um...let me look...no, I have sixty-two followers; they're all there. I don't know what's going on. I followed your blog a while back, so. Maybe it's just an error on Blogger. :) I'll take a look at your blog, don't worry! Miss you too!

Bekah~
Me too! :D

In Christ,
~Miss Rose