Thursday, August 13, 2009

Answered Prayers!

I'm happy to say that the prayers of all of us have been answered! Earwen's dad came out of surgery fine, and was still sleeping when I last talked to her. Everything went well, and they did it in under three hours. She said that the doctors expect him to be fully recovered in about six months, so, that will also require some prayer. (If you ask me, the recovery part is probably the worst!:)
They will still need your prayers, so please keep them in mind.

Thank you all SO much!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose


10 comments:

Marissa Kayann said...

That's great!!! I will continue to pray for there Family!

~Marissa

sarah said...

Praise the Lord!!! I didn't know recovery takes so long though. I'll keep praying.

Madison said...

Hi, I found you through life savior
You have such a lovely blog!
Would you mind if I added you to my blog roll?

In Christ,
Maddie

Argentia Krystofel said...

It's wonderful that everything turned out fine. I will continue to pray for him and the rest of the family.

~Desiree~ said...

I am happy that all want fine. But I will still pray.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's doing well. We'll continue to pray for a speedy recovery!

Rachel said...

Praise the Lord that the surgery went fine. :) I will continue to lift Earwen's father in prayer for his recovery--for peace that surpasses all comprehension!

Blessings,
Rachel M.

Rachel Crosswhite said...

Hi Hannah!
I was looking at some of your older posts...and I saw the picture contest! Wanted to know if you are going to do another one. You said in the post that you are planning on it, so just wondered. :D Have a great day!

Rachel Crosswhite said...

Hi Hannah!
Just wondering...I was looking at some of your older posts and saw the one about the pix contest. Are you going to do one again?
Rachel

Sarah Holman said...

We will keep their family in our prayers