Saturday, August 22, 2009

YIKES!

Goodgrief! I haven't posted in a while....*sheepish grin* Sorry! It's been really busy around here...school, housework etc.
I'm really...REALLY sorry about that. Earwen's dad is home and well, and things are going smooth. And just to let you all know, their computer won't let them get on the Internet; so, that's the reason she hasn't been on lately. (And boy did I find that out...I didn't realize until yesterday that the bulk of my e-mails came from her!:)
Nothing much out of the ordinary has happened lately...just the regular swing of things. I just haven't thought of anything to do with blogging...which is why it's sort of...dead? =D

And, to kill it even more...I've gotta go. Breakfast awaits. =D

Love ya all!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

4 comments:

Lucie Manette said...

How did you get a picture behind your playlist? :)

Abigail Pruence said...

HI HANNAH! Miss you heaps, like always, I just posting something new on my blog. And sad news and good news. I am going on vacation in about a week so I won't be posting anything anytime soon, Will probably be gone for about 2 weeks. But we are going up to the lake house so I am excited about that. Love you all, say hi to your family for me.

p.s. Same question, how in the world did you get a picture behind your playlist?!? how ever you did it, it is really neat.

God Bless Texas, Abigail Prudence

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, its amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!

Did you REALLY post this at 4:57 AM?!?!?!?!? If you really, really, truly did...well, I bow at your feet in humble adoration! Well, not exactly. But I have a hard time getting up before 8 o'clock most days, if I must speak the truth!

I read your posts on Earwen's dad, and I'm so glad he's doing better. That's very scary! Stuff like that really makes you be thankful for your family!

I hope your busy schedule will still allow you to post. You sound really tied up! May God give you strength!

~Nastya

www.daughtersoflight.wordpress.com

www.tcosmopolitan.wordpress.com