Wednesday, August 12, 2009

URGENT PRAYER FOR A DEAR SISTER

URGENT

I need each and every one of you to pray very, VERY hard for Earwen's family. Her father had a heart-attack yesterday morning at around 3:00 AM, and he's been in the hospital since. Thankfully, it wasn't severe, but tomorrow morning at around 7:00 AM he is to have a TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY. This is risky and requires 6 to 12 HOURS. Please...PLEASE pray for them. Her older sister is also having hip and stomach pains, and is in the emergency room now. Please pray HARD that this will go smoothly and that her father would make a fast recovery.
Please pray, please. Earwen is a very dear friend to me, and I couldn't stand for anything to happen to her or her family.

PLEASE PRAY!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

6 comments:

sarah said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I certainly will pray for Earwen's family!

Marissa Kayann said...

I have been praying for her family ALL DAY LONG.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Hannah!
((((((hugs))))))
You're a great friend!

Rachel said...

Thank you for letting us know Miss Rose. I will be lifting Earwen's family up in prayer for our heavenly Father to do a mighty work in them--for physical healing. Thank You Jesus for always never leaving our side!

Rachel M.

Hannah Leigh said...

Thank you everyone! Let's see how many people we can get praying this morning.
PRAY HARD!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Emma Cox said...

I'll pray!