Monday, August 10, 2009

New Schedule

Sorry for not posting in a while...it has been VERY busy! We just started on a new schedule today, and, basically....it's packed. I'm only able to check my e-mail twice a day for fifteen minutes, and that's just e-mail. I'll be able to do blog work and reply to comments on Wednesdays, but that's it, I'm afraid. So, if I don't reply to your comments right away, it's NOT because of you! =D Posts, once again, will be limited to once a week, if I can think up of something to post. So...bear with me! I will try my best to answer comments; if there are a lot of them, please don't be offended if I do not answer; I've only got a limited amount of blogging time. =) Hope you all understand?

Anyway, just wanted to announce that. Belle is doing very well, and s
he's acting strangely calm. I'm guessing that mother-hood is kicking in. =D We started School today, and I'm actually glad we have. It's nice to be on a schedule again.
Oookay...I need to close. I know this is VERY short, but...limited time. =D
Here are a couple of pictures I found off of google that I like
.

ttyl!
In Christ,
~Miss Rose
Earwen, these are for you. =D Don't they look like an older Samurai?
(If only he had a red star...:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is okay about the scedule thing we just started one too so..=D I LOVE the pictures!!!!

(I will make mirriam hurry up with school even if I have to do it!) ;D

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah! Glad to hear Belle is doing well. Funny, I have the same schedule--in relation to blogging and such. Lol, I guess our moms think alike. :D

Anonymous said...

IS THAT SAMURAI AND RED STAR!?
NO WAY! TOO COOL!!
Love your header.
Aawww, I hate schedules!!

Rachel Crosswhite said...

Hey Hannah! I really like your new header. Maybe next time you change it you should have a vote! :D
I really like the pitcures, too.
Well, about the schedule...I know how it feels to switch from one to the other...it's hard...hang in there!! Congrats on Belle again.

~Desiree~ said...

That is good that Bella is doing well! And I like your new blog header!

Abigail Hastings said...

I love the unicorn picture! How lovely!

Neesie said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!

Monica said...

OOooh!! May I take the unicorn picture for my blog header? I just though I should ask your permission first!

~Monica

Hannah Leigh said...

Monica~
Yes, you may take it. :) It's not mine, actually...I was browsing google and found it, but as far as I'm concerned, you can take it.