Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm Back!

This will be really fast....bread is in the oven...laundry needs to be folded...cats need to be fed....you know. =D
Yes, I'm back! But....my mission was unsuccessful. "I did not get what I was after." *grin* Earwen was sick, so I didn't get a chance to see her. *sniff* I told her it was criminal to be so close and not see each other! Oooh well...I'll see her in March, Lord willing, at the Father and Daughter Retreat! YAY! (I'm already excited about that.:)
Anyway, yes, and we got the new comp installed up here....I'm still getting used to it! =D

Must go, love to you all! =D

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

P.S. Belle is getting REALLY fat! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT YOURS, HANNAH!!
ROSE MARCHEN'S BANNER!!!
*smacks forehead*

Abigail Pruence said...

Hello Hannah. Glad to know you got your computer in proper working order again! I can't wait for the Father Daughter retreat either! It is very likely that I will be going to this one. Good job on keeping post on your blog even though you are as busy as a bee! I have done a awful job keeping my updated. call me so we can catch up!

God Bless Texas,
Abigail