Monday, November 16, 2009

Pray for My Horse Red


I need you to pray for my horse Red.
Last night when we went to feed, we noticed that he was stumbling when he walked. This morning, we got him to walk, and he was tripping all over his back legs, and almost fell down. We got the vet to come over, and she looked at him and said that he didn't look like he was in pain, but it looked like a neurological thing. He is very off-balance and is tripping a lot. She said it could be a number of things, but in an older horse, it could be a tumor. She said to watch him for the next two or three weeks, and if he wasn't any better.......

Please pray.
In Christ,
a very worried
~Hannah

5 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

You are in my prayers
Love
Zara

sarah said...

Oh no! I'll definitly make sure to pray for Red.

Rachel said...

I pray that Red feels better soon, Rose! It is never fun when a dear pet of yours is not feeling well :(

Blessings,
Rachel M.

~Desiree~ said...

Its in my prayers:)

Anonymous said...

I am so SORRY! I will pray for him. He is such a sweet horse.

God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen

P.S. I am really sorry that you couldn't come and see Earwen.