Thursday, January 7, 2010

Added Blog Links

Alright, so I decided to put a blog link on my sidebar. I just put down the ones that were on the top of my head, and I'd love to put all of my followers down...but that would be almost 82 links! =D
Also, I've linked to a website called CuteOverload. It's got some ADORABLE pictures of all kinds of animals, but I advise that you look at it with your parents, because there can be some improper pictures/captions...other than that, it's a really cute site!
Just thought I'd give you a heads up. =D

In Christ,
~Hannah

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hello! I just recently found your blog off of one of my friends. I have really enjoyed reading your posts for about a month now and I look forward to checking your blog for new posts!:) As a young lady striving to serve my Savior in all of life, it is so encouraging to me to see other young woman doing the same. I do not have a blogger acount, but do you mind if I continue to read and comment on your blog? (I thought I should ask before I went ahead...:)) I'll be praying for you...

Indebted to Him, Morgan

Hannah Leigh said...

Hi Morgan!
Thanks for commenting. :) No, I don't mind at all. I'm glad you've been enjoying it, and hope you continue to!

In Christ,
~Hannah

Morgan said...

Thank you so much! :)