Friday, January 8, 2010

Friends From the Sufficiency of Scripture Conference in Ohio


This is a picture of myself and Emily Rose, a dear friend from the Father~Daughter Retreat.Friends from the Father~Daughter Retreat.

Myself and Jubilee Phillips...can you tell I didn't get hardly enough sleep in these two pictures??? I think we got to bed at around midnight!

Myself and Liberty Phillips.
And this one is of myself, Doug Phillips and Joshua Phillips. It was GREAT to see Mr. Phillips again, and I was happy that we found a few minutes to talk!

1 comment:

Abigail Pruence said...

This is awsoeme Hannah! I can't wait till our copy of The Mysterious Island get's here! I miss you so much and can't wait for the father daughter retreat! You look so much older in these pictures (compliment), did you wear lipstick that day?

God Bless,
Abigail Prudence