Friday, January 8, 2010

Screening for the Mysterious Islands at the Sufficiency of Scripture Conference

These pictures were taken after the showing for the Mysterious Islands movie. There were some hilarious stories of their adventure told, and many good laughs throughout.

And then, there was a poster signing...I got mine SIGNED! And, might I add, it's taped up to my closet door where I can see it. =D
My poster......................^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

and last of all, here's the beginning of The Mysterious Islands. If you haven't seen it...maybe this'll get you interested. :)

4 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Cool! I wrote the Wikipedia article on the movie, so that's awesome you were able to screen it and get a poster signed! Nice post. :)

God bless,
J.J.

Rachel said...

That's neat!! I haven't seen it yet. :) Thank you for sharing!

sarah said...

I have a signed poster from the showing(in Alabama) in my room as well. :)

Lucie Manette said...

I saw on the credits that Paul Mills scored the music...how funny! I'm in a class with one of his kids!