Friday, January 29, 2010

What's Actually Going On

Alright. So I might as well tell you exactly what's going on. I have two ovarian dermoid cysts that need to be removed. The one on the right is much larger than the left, and has been causing some discomfort. We talked to the doctor, and although the CAT scan and ultrasound didn't show anything really suspicious, we want to remove them soon and make sure they're not cancerous. The doctor doesn't think they are cancerous, but they will be sent to pathology to make sure. The one on the right isn't tooooo big...but it's big. Big enough for me to go "Uuuuhmm....wow. No wonder it's been hurting!" I really need your prayers. We were hoping that the surgery could be what's called "laparoscopic", but the cysts are too big for that, so it'll be a full-blown thing. I'll be in the hospital for two days, and about four weeks recovering. Not fun. The only immediate danger before the surgery would be the cysts twisting, but they're not quite big enough yet. They'll just keep growing, so I want them out of the way NOOOOOWWW!!! I certainly hope they are not cancerous but I know it's all in the Lord's hands. I have a peace about it, although slightly worried, (who wouldn't be!?) but I can trust in God.
Thank you for your prayers. You are all so very sweet! =D

In Christ,
-Hannah

Isaiah 41:10-13

16 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

Hannah I lost your email address
Please email me as I want to email you.
My address is zaramayross@fsmail.net

sarah said...

Oh dear! I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Miss Rose~

Prayers?? Of course!! And the very BEST of luck!

God bless you.

Mary C.

Cricket said...

I'm thankful it's nothing horrible! Still, this is no fun. I'll be praying for you, my dear. Take care. And stay sweet. ;)

<3

Abigail Pruence said...

Oh Hannah, I will be praying really hard!!! When is the surgery, so I can pray on the day? Oh I rreaallyyy hope you will be okay. May God give you strength when you get the operation done, amen.

God Bless you extra!
Abigail Prudence S.

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh, thank you all for the sweet comments! To answer Abigail's question: We're not quite sure when surgery will be. Sometime in the next two weeks or so. I will post about it. :)
Thanks again!

In Christ,
-Hannah

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'm glad the doctors don't think they're cancerous.
We'll be praying for you about the surgery; I'm sorry they're gonna have to do a full-blown operation.
I pray that God will give you strength. I know you're nervous and need some encouragement :)

Love you,
Argentia

Lucas said...

I really hope everything goes well,
I'm glad that theres no luck involved
and everythings in God's hands, I will be praying for you.

Hannah Leigh said...

Argentia~
Thank you! You're such a dear friend. :)

Lucas-
Same here! Can you even begin to imagine what kind of trouble we'd be in if our lives revolved around luck????
Thank you!

In Christ,
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Rose,
I Just found your blog from a friend,
and I was very sad to see that you have to get a surgery:(
I know I just found you on blogger,
but christians should pray for christians.
My blog is BeautifulGirlhood if you want to check it out.
I followed my self because I can not get my google link to work:( So just find BeautifulGirlhood in my followers.

Sincerly,
Mylena

Anonymous said...

My blog is Beautiful Girlhood and I just found your blog from a friend.
I am so sorry that you have to get a surgery.
I know I do not even know you, but it apears to me that you are a true believer in God!
I will be praying for you, and I hope that we could be friends.
I followed my blog because I could not get my blog link to work:(


Sincerly,
Mylena

Joanna said...

I'll definitely be praying for you.

Sarah said...

I will be praying for you! Having surgery is no fun.

Sarah

Sarah Holman said...

Hannah,
I will be praying. May God be with you through this hard time.

~Miss Hannah~ said...

Hello Miss Hannah Rose
Well l hope you will get better Soon l has Cyst on my bottom l has get it removed on November l has this Problems for a long time l still do it cause pain problems l has this problems at 2009 before l has my Operation
You are in my Pray
Love from Hannah Ross

Morgan said...

I will be praying for you as well!