Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Feeling Lightheaded....

Ooooohhhhh....heeeeellllpppp....aaaaahhhhhh......
I'm...uh...oh dear....I'm....having.....surgery....MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY!!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *sobs* Two days under torture with stale food to eat....four weeks of pain and agony in bed. HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!
Okay, so here's how it happened:
I was sitting on my floor, in my room, in front of my window, minding my own business.
Mom is in the den with Rebekah, doing school, minding their business.
The phone rings.
I hardly notice.
Mom goes to answer.
Talks with person.
I hardly notice.
Hangs up with person.
Calls MY name:
"Oooooh Haaannnnaaaaahhhh!"
*winces*
"Uh, yeah?"
"Your surgery will be either Monday of Wednesday..."
*silence*
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
And then I start feeling completely disoriented and lightheaded. HELP! HEEEEEELLLLP!
two days of torture...four weeks of pain....why can't my life be dull and boring!? WWWHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Needless to say...prayers needed.
Help.
*whimper*
*whine*
*groan*
*moan*
*sniff*
*sobs*
*cries*
I'm dead.
Help. For the first time in my young life I'LL BE PUT TO SLEEP!!! Pray for my mom...she'll have to put up with me! =D

5 comments:

~Desiree~ said...

I am praying for you! Remember 1 Peter 5:7. I love you!

Unknown said...

oh, I am so sorry! I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers!!!

Rachel12 said...

ohhh I will pray for you... remember...I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee! ;)

Allix Ruby said...

Hannah,
I had knee surgery last June and of course had to be put to sleep. It was my first time too. The less nervous you are, the better it will be. I won't tell you that it's not scary because it kinda is at first. But remember: The Lord is our shield and our defender! :)
I'll be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I'll certainly be praying! Keep hope, God will never leave you!

Mary C.