Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Back....ouch.

First of all:
Thank you mom! =D
Yes, I'm back from the hospital. I just arrived about forty-five minutes ago or so. I'm sore, and ache all over. In fact, my whole body is swollen from laying in bed...so I don't look normal. =D
Dad and some dear friends took quite a few pictures, so when dad downloads them, I'll post some. :)
I've got a nice long, stapled incision across my lower belly, and it looks really gross....:)
This shall be very short, because I need to rest, but thank you all for the prayers! It went well, and my pastor and his son came over and stayed through the surgery. The last thing I remembered was an oxygen mask and a "alright, I'm putting the medicine in your IV now," and then my hearing went out, and my vision after that. Really odd. But before that, while we were in the waiting room after they had gotten me changed, I was in the bed, so the pastor and his son, and my grandma came in, and then they gave me some stuff to "relax" me, which actually made me see things in double. REALLY weird.

Anyway, thank you all so much! I'll update as soon as I feel better, and hopefully get pictures up. :)

Praise the Lord for His mighty works and His good supply of dear friends!

In Christ,
a very worn-out and slightly sore
-Hannah

7 comments:

Cricket said...

Glad you're home and well, dear. May you recover swiftly (and sweetly!). :) <3

Maximillian said...

It's good to hear you're doing ok.
Get well soon. :)

~Miss Zara~ said...

Praying for you
Zara

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Praise the Lord!
I am so glad to hear that you are home and resting! I will be praying that your recovery is fast!
Blessings~

sarah said...

I'm so glad your doing well!

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Rose: *Points finger towards the nurse station.* Now..two people..are answering the phone...

Me: *Grins* Are there two phones?

Rose: *Looks like she's really concentrating.* Noo..one phone..No there are two phones..and two people answering...

Me: *Grins wider.*

Ah, that was great fun. I glad your home and doing better. I hope the incision heals quickly. And I really hope to see you Sunday! Have fun watching all those movies. :)

Cyll.

Lucas said...

I'm happy your doing good,
and I hope to see you on your feet soon.