Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update from mom

Hi. Just an update from Hannah's mom here! Her surgery went very well, praise the Lord. The cysts were removed and the doctor said everything looks fine. She is still very "froggy" sounding because of the tube they had to put down her throat, but I think she'll be much better today (Tuesday). They already had her walk some yesterday evening! She will be in the hospital until Wednesday and then home for some bedrest. Thank you all so much for praying for her and being such good friends. To God be the glory, great things He has done!

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so very thankful Hannah is doing well. May she get her voice back quickly. :)

~Desiree~ said...

I am happy that all went well. I hope that recovery will also go well.

Maximillian said...

I'm glad to hear that.

Autumn said...

I hope Hannah's feeling better very soon . I'm still praying for her.
Blessings
Autumn.

Sarah Holman said...

Thanks for the update, we will keep her in our prayers.

Sarah