Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nervous Nervous Nervous....


Yessssss....I'm nervous. :) Not...scared nervous...but...not-ever-done-it-before nervous! =D
Ooooh well. Monday morning. Have to be there by 7:00 AM. I really appreciate all of the kind comments and e-mails....you're so sweet! Love you aaaalllll!!!!

Anyway. Update. That's it. Must go. Things to do. I promise, as soon as I'm able to sit at a computer again, I'll tell you how I'm doing! =D

Love you!
In Christ,
-Hannah

P.S. The picture up top was taken last Spring...and I'm making weird faces. :)


9 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

Good Morning Hannah,
Me and my family are praying for you that your operation will go well.I know what the feeling is like I know my operation is 4 weeks away yet but I am starting to get that nerve feeling.
Praying for you dear sister
Zara

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Dear Jesus,
Please be with Rose on Monday. Give her an inward peace that only YOU can give! Help her surgery to go smoothly and please give the doctors wisdom. Please bless dear Rose. Amen

I will be praying at 6:00 am Monday.
Blessings,
McKenzie~

Ivorydancer said...

Hope all goes smoothly!
I'll be praying!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying!

Lucas said...

I will be praying for you Hannah.
Remember everything happens for God's glory.

Cricket said...

Praying for you, dear!!!! <3

Keykeeper said...

Hi, Rose! I live in Alabama, I used to live in N.C., but that was a little over 10 years ago.:)

When I had the pins in my wrist taken out a couple of weeks ago I had to be there at 5:45 a.m.!!!:/ Still praying for you, girl!:)

Autumn said...

I'll be praying.

Abigail Pruence said...

I will be praying all day for you, and you look really pretty in this photo, you have pretty lips in this photo. :)

God Bless
Abigail Prudence

P.S I miss you!!